Sunday, August 2, 2009

Wow!

Since starting this blog I've had visitors from Vietnam, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Australia, the United Kingdom, France, Belgium, Canada, China, India, and Angola. In addition, from the US, there have been visitors from 22 states as well as the District of Columbia.

To date, I've had 1,145 page loads and 649 unique visitors.

Not too shabby for under three months!

But, I want to get better. What do you like? What don't you like? Please comment below with your comments, criticisms, and requests. Spread the word to your friends, visit often, and never hesitate to tell me what else you want to see, or what you would rather not see.

This has been a great experience so far and I look forward to a long existence! Check back tomorrow for Manchego Jalapeno Beer Bread and Artic Char Caesar Salad.

Thank you, everyone. This is truly amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment